AMP Terminal Detroit MI
Diamond Die and Mold designs and manufactures crimp tool, wire harness equipment such as, terminating applicators, terminating presses, hand crimper, and perishable crimp tooling. Over the past 50 years, we have built a reputation for producing quality parts at competitive prices with on-time delivery. Our terminal applicators are used extensively by many of the nation's major wire harness manufacturers, and will fit into AMP crimping machines/presses.
Diamond terminal applicators are used extensively by many of the nation's major wire harness manufacturers. Our dies, presses, and precision parts are built using only the highest quality tool steels for maximum life. Our finishes in the crimp area are unquestionably the best in the industry.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company Near Detroit MI
We have the knowledge, skill, and capacity to meet any customer specifications, and we specialize in meeting customer-timing requirements. As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company (since 1996), all of our dies undergo rigorous inspections at specified stages throughout the manufacturing process. We have built our reputation on producing quality parts at competitive prices with on-time delivery.
48210 Area Perishable Crimp Tooling And Precision Parts
- Shown here is just a small sample of the wide variety of precision parts including crimping die sets and perishable crimping tools.
- Perishable tooling is manufactured from the finest tool steels, and every part is carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- Full Machine shop with Reverse engineering and manufacturing is available for all your perishable wire crimping tools and precision parts
Terminal Samples Near Detroit MI
- Shown here is just a small sample of the wide variety of terminals used in Diamond applicators.
- Dies are available for any type of terminal from Standard to extraordinary.
- For die quotations please included a small sample of your terminal and wire that you will be using in your application.
- In house termination available
Detroit MI Area Heavy Duty Wire Terminating Equipment
Diamond brings more than 50 years of successful experience in the design and manufacture of heavy duty terminating equipment. Manufactured for die accessibility, crimp integrity, and durability, all strip fed dies incorporate a heavy duty break. This eliminates improper terminal positioning due to reel backlash, so no hesitation or drag affects the smooth forward feeding of the terminal.
- Over 50 years experience In design and manufacture of Heavy Duty wire processing terminating equipment.
- The Heavy Duty Die applies heavy gage terminals, large wire crimp from 8 thru 4/0 AWG cable (for example, Crimping battery cable terminal)
- Manufactured for die accessibility, crimp integrity and durability
- All strip fed dies incorporate a heavy duty break. This eliminates improper terminal positioning due to reel backlash. The break does not produce any hesitation or drag that would change the smooth forward feeding of the terminal