HI SPEED CRIMP APPLICATOR
- Diamond Hi-Speed crimping applicator can be adapted to fit virtually any type of press, such as AMP crimping presses, Benchmaster, Mecal, Kenco, Perkins, Artos, etc.
- The Diamond terminating applicator is built to handle the demands of an automatic cut, strip, and terminating machines such as Komax, Amplimators, Artos, Toyojamco, AMP crimper, Tyco crimp
- Applicator designed for either Left-to-Right, Right-to-Left, or End-to-End Feed terminals (Feeds on Upstroke or Downstroke)
- Click Micrometer for independent conductor adjustment in increments of .001" and insulation adjustment in increments of .002
- Tooling lock nut allows quick change of crimp tools without disturbing other tooling
- Fully adjustable bronze gibs with adjustable centerline location and wear compensation
- Conversion kits available to accommodate similar terminals
HYDROFEED TERMINATING APPLICATOR
- Feed is fully adjustable from 0 to
2.00" with interchangeable
latches for 0 to 1.00" or 0 to 2.00"
- Self-containing hydraulic feeder
permit use of short press strokes
to feed terminals in progressions
of .050" to 2.00"
- Check valve regulates reel speed, which eliminates jam-ups and damage
- Feed can be delayed until tooling has cleared terminal strip
- Can be designed for either Right-to-Left, Left-to-Right, or End-to-End terminals with replaceable crimping dies
- Does not rely on press stroke, so it can be used on any press without readjustment