HI SPEED CRIMP APPLICATOR
- Diamond Hi-Speed crimping applicator can be adapted to fit virtually any type of press, such as AMP crimping presses, Benchmaster, Mecal, Kenco, Perkins, Artos, etc.
- The Diamond terminating applicator is built to handle the demands of an automatic cut, strip, and terminating machines such as Komax, Amplimators, Artos, Toyojamco, AMP crimper, Tyco crimp
- Applicator designed for either Left-to-Right, Right-to-Left, or End-to-End Feed terminals (Feeds on Upstroke or Downstroke)
- Click Micrometer for independent conductor adjustment in increments of .001" and insulation adjustment in increments of .002
- Tooling lock nut allows quick change of crimp tools without disturbing other tooling
- Fully adjustable bronze gibs with adjustable centerline location and wear compensation
- Conversion kits available to accommodate similar terminals
HYDROFEED TERMINATING APPLICATOR
- Feed is fully adjustable from 0 to
2.00" with interchangeable
latches for 0 to 1.00" or 0 to 2.00"
- Self-containing hydraulic feeder
permit use of short press strokes
to feed terminals in progressions
of .050" to 2.00"
- Check valve regulates reel speed, which eliminates jam-ups and damage
- Feed can be delayed until tooling has cleared terminal strip
- Can be designed for either Right-to-Left, Left-to-Right, or End-to-End terminals with replaceable crimping dies
- Does not rely on press stroke, so it can be used on any press without readjustment
Check out the AmCon Design & Contract Manufacturing Expo at Suburban Collection Showplace Nov 5th & 6th!
Diamond Terminal applicators are used extensively by many of the world's major wire harness manufactures. Our dies, presses and precision parts are built using only the best parts. Receive FREE with every Hi-Speed applicator: (Standard...